FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Monday, April 2, 2018

A to Z?






A TO Z?

A is for

ARE you doing it this year?

Work has been a bugger this year so I am posting less each month.

Are you posting as much this year as last?



Ghost of Mark Twain here ...

Now, Roland needs a bit of help so here I am.

I figure using ARE for A is not doing this challenge justice 

so I will add a word that I have often been called:

ASS

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass; some observers hold that there isn’t any. 

But this wrongs the jackass. 
P. 347—Mark Twain’s Notebook

I mean to help you pilgrims in your struggle to be authors in this upcoming month.

Then, again, I have been courting a gal ...

Gal Gadot.  



So if you don't see me here often, it will be because she has at last warmed up to me.

'Course just tonight in her bedchambers as she hurled a slipper at me, 

Gal said that she wouldn't warm up to me even if we were cremated together.

I like a Gal that plays hard to get.

See you children later.

7 comments:

  1. After thousands of years, she's wise to man's tricks.
    No Challenge this year. Will be taking some time off instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smart of you. After the lack of interest from the internet, I may, too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Roland ... 'fraid I fall into the yes I am doing the Challenge - keeps me up to scratch ... now I'm in Canada! She's one fine Gal! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're in Canada?! See? I stay away from the Net and everything changes!

      Delete
  3. "Gal said that she wouldn't warm up to me even if we were cremated together."
    ROFLOL, thank You Sir Roland for your gift of laughter and thought...^^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, no time for the challenge, but I get round and read random posts from friends. And WEP is doing a clever guest post in a few days on the A-Z site.

    ReplyDelete